Subject: [Leica] Leica Digilux 1 Translated
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 18:20:03 -0500

LUGnuts -

If you want a good laugh go to Google and put in Leica Digilux 1.  You'll
come up with a German language site which you can ask Google to display as
translated.  Here is part of the translated description of the Digilux 1:

 >The genuine Leica Feeling had wanted to arise with the past digital
cameras developed in co-operation with Fujifilm probably not so quite. That
might change with the Digilux 1, which >sprays again genuine Leica charm,
probably soon. Presupposed the results hold, what promises the technology.

I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait to have a camera that sprays
genuine Leica charm, probably soon!!

I can't wait!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP