Subject: Re: [Leica] Intro + pics
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:38:43 -0500

Grant, thanks for the nice photo essay.  I like looking at places like that
but like you I have a hard time getting up the courage to go inside.

The only suggestion I might add is that, being a filmmaker, I always like to
see the "wide shot" that establishes what the place looks like from the
outside.

Well done.

Mike D