Subject: [Leica] Re: Intro + pics
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:20:21 -0500

Grant, the pictures are wonderful fun. The story is interesting, the
images well done, and you made good use of wide lenses. Tri-X at EI 250
in Rodinal 1:100 is not a combination I would have thought to use, but
you have good detail in shadow and highlight, and the grain is not
excessive. Very nice.

Allan