Subject: [Leica] Repositioning Noctlix Lens Hood
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 1 Mar 2002 06:47:41 -0000

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how I could safely go about repositioning the lens hood
on my Noctilux lens - this must be the new verion because I cannot find
levers that can be depressed to turn the hood so that is it correctly
aligned....small gripe... but this is a brand new outfit and looking at
the camera face on the lens hood makes the whole thing look out of whack.
(Would be interested to know whether this would worsen vignetting as well)

Thanks Folks

Karina