Subject: Re: [Leica] Jonathan's Dao Cheng, Ya Ding photos
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:58:43 -0800

Jonathan,

All four, gorgeous!  I especially like the first shot with the rainbow -
the colors are fantastic and the overall feeling is really comfortable -
like I can feel the weather there.  The last one of the 'dune buggy' is
just perfect. Ya Din mountain is the only one that is just 'really
really good', as opposed to the rest which are 'really really great' - I
think it has too dark of a bottom with very little detail, then a bright
top with a couple really hot spots - the balance seems off somehow.

It is nice to see all three Kodachromes together, to compare their biases.

Thank you for showing these great shots

- - marc