Subject: [Leica] OT: help with Vuescan
From: Sandy Carter <sc-photo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 05:46:06 -0800

Hi All

I'm using the Polaroid SprintScan 4000 to scan Fuji Reala a negative.

The problem: I can scan the neg with the PolaColor Insight and SilverFast
software, but the Reala doesn't scan as well with these programs as with the
Vuescan. This morning, however, I can't seem to get the Vuescan to preview
the image - the scanner sounds like it's working, but it seems to go into a
stall mode???

If anyone might be able to suggest the reason Vuescan won't scan for me this
morning, please write to me privately...

thank you

sandy