Subject: [Leica] Re: Pondering an R8
From: "Richard Setchim" <rvys@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 18:56:00 +0000

Dear Luggers,

I hated the R8 when it first came out. I was content with my Leicaflex.
I now use a R8 a lot.It's outstanding in the field.
It seems to jump into my hand when reaching into the camera bag. And it
stays there.The ergonomics are excellent.
But I still can't stand the way it looks. And I still play with my
Leicaflex.

Try one and see.

Regards,
Richard Setchim