Subject: [Leica] FS: R5 Black body
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:46:03 EST

Black R5 body in excellent condition, everything works properly. No signs of
abuse, just normal brightening of the black chrome from use, and a couple of
small pinhead size bubbles under the black chrome on the top plate, which I'm
told is fairly common, and has not changed in the three+ years I've owned the
camera. Comes with user's manual. No box or strap. $550.00, I'll pay Fedex
second day shipping/ins. One week return privilege if unhappy, you pay return
shipping.

Please respond offlist if interested. It goes to eBay Monday otherwise.

Thanks,
Scott Stewart