Subject: [Leica] M6TTL/R8 Flash Pinouts
From: "Ernest B. Ferro" <eferro@tbscc.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 19:03:33 -0500

	Does anyone know what pins do what on the flash shoe on the top of the
M6TTL and R8.  I recently got an SB-28 that I use with my R8 and motor
drive.  The SB-28 is able to keep up with the R8 motor drive at 1.5 fps but
there's no TTL.  I had a crazy idea that it might be possible to build a
converter to convert the pins on the SB-28 to properly mate up with the R8
and regain the TTL control.  Does anyone know if it's possible?
	Thanks.
Ernie