Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW -- Lighthouse.
From: "Mark Cohen" <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:34:48 -0800

Hi Chris,

Well, I don't think I should have to explain why _you_ should look at
it. I happen to like the image.. Its of a lighthouse and I like looking
at lighthouses.. Not all images need to have a "Message" other then
"Wow.. That’s nice". If you don't see the beauty in it, that’s fine..
Move on. :)  I was sharing it as a PAW.. A Picture that I took in the
week previous that I thought was worth sharing. That’s the only reason.
You may not be trying to be rude by asking it, but the inference is
there. :) Luckily I have a thicker skin then that.

By the way, you may not like looking at it, but I just sold a copy at a
local coffee house. (about 20 miles from the lighthouse) The person that
spent $300.00 on it seemed to like it. :)  So remember, beauty is in the
eye of the beholder.

- -Mark