Subject: [Leica] Leica P150 eats up slides !!!!
From: "Nagakiran K.R" <nagki@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 19:53:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
      I bought this new leica pradovit P150 projector,
      the slide tray mechanism tends to be very clanky
      sometimes the intake mechanism takes two slides
      together and jams the slides, inturn stopping my

      heart !.

       The slides I am using are plastic mounted and
      slides tend to kind of sit loose in the tray.
      Is there something wrong with the projector or
      am I doing something wrong by putting the
      slides directly in the slide tray.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kiran