Subject: Re: [Leica] Stupid photographer tricks!
From: "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 09:11:23 -0500

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 11:24 PM

> Doug,
>
> you have done what  *all* of us have done at one time or an other.
> Just practice, practice, practice.
>
> Joe

Thanks, Joe.

I know and I will! I was trying to provide a little comic relief with my
tale of woe. However, what I did learn was I should not use more than one
camera system at a time at least if I have not taken the time to double
check my equipment before hand.

I don't usually take the F100 and flash to indoor events such as the one I
attended. My wife won't let me take flash pictures at school concerts, etc.
She is afraid of "blinding" one of the performers and causing a problem.  Of
course, given that limitation, I was able to justify the purchase of my 90mm
AA Summicron!

Of course, the other problem I encounter is not wanting to close and block
someone's view like the newspaper guys do. Now, if I were paid to produce as
are the news guys, I would block the occassional view. However, it is a
little more difficult when you are a parent. At least for me.

Regards,
Doug

Message from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> ([Leica] Stupid photographer tricks!)
Message from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> (Re: [Leica] Stupid photographer tricks!)