Subject: [Leica] PAW - Let's try this
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 09:38:39 -0600

I just created a Topica PAW forum to create a place where photographers can
discuss their work and their techniques. Discussions of the equipment and
film used to create the images are encouraged. I'm not sure that this will
work, but let's give it a try.

named PAW@topica.com.

I am primarily interested in improving my photography. Thus, I don't think
that restricting the equipment used to Leica is a good idea.

I will try to monitor this site as little as possible, but if we get into
long threads about the Kennedy assassination, etc., I may try to intervene
on everyone's behalf.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: PAW - Let's try this)