Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: PAW - Let's try this
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:46:21 -0600

Some of the other forums (LEG, in particular) are getting vocal about
taking the PAW posts somewhere else. The LUG is famous for its tolerance
(I mean the forum, not the members!), but other forums on Topica want to
remain dedicated to just talking about equipment. I'm trying to find
safe haven for those folks who actually USE cameras.

I will continue posting and discussing PAWs on the LUG. As controversial
as this list gets (and it sometimes requires thick skin), it IS perhaps
even more tolerant than the ACLU.

Jeffery