Subject: [Leica] GeeBees Paw 9 Onefer two
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 19:58:31 -0000

Sonny, this is how my day starts.
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/week_09.html

Alt1. In the hands of some of the contributors to the LUG this would have
been better. Nice colours, interesting shapes and left to right symmetry.
This was the best I could manage. I would have done better to take shots of
the passers by who checked out what I was pointing the camera at and then
looked at me as if I was totally insane.
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/week_09_alt1.html

Alt2. I had been out of the car for only a few minutes when I took this
shot. I can't tell you how cold I was without swearing. The fisherman under
this tree was not wearing a coat, he may have frozen solid, I will check
next time I'm there.
http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/week_09_alt2.html

If you are reading this Christer, I can offer no reason why you should look
at these photographs. Please feel free to ignore them.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] GeeBees Paw 9 Onefer two)
Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] GeeBees Paw 9 Onefer two)