Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica spotting
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <gilplant@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 19:44:42 -0500

Last weekend I was walking down 42nd St. in NYC and I took a snap of a
guy walking by in the opposite direction. A few steps down the street I
hear behind me "Is that a TTL?" I stop and get into a conversation with
the guy who has apparently seen me shooting around the area. He asks,
"Is your name Steve?" I answer, "No, Gilbert," and he replies "Oh,
Plantinga!" Turns out he's a LUG lurker, never posted, but read the list
for a long time. I wish I could remember his name. BTW, I'll bet he had
me pegged for LeHuray - Hi Steve :)

Gilbert