Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 9 PMA
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:20:21 -0500

Thanks to all for looking at my PAW and commenting.

As to the separation, yes, at the time of exposure I intended to have some
separation in the blacks.  The carpet in this area was a medium shade so the
base exposure was from that reading, I then added a stop to provide some
exposure into the toe of the film curve.

Last, I used levels in PS to hold detail in her face while just keeping
separation in the blacks.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 9 PMA)