Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 8, under the wire
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 07:02:54 +0100

Hi Don,

As others have commented, the pictures suffer a bit from excessive contrast,
presumably due to Photo.net. I like the last shot best--in that one you have
achieved the goal of really showing detail in the worker's face.

Nathan

Don Dory wrote:

> Last, after numerous lawsuits concerning damage to landscaping care was
> taken to remove downed limbs from yards.
>
> All images taken with the current 90 Elmarit on Delta 400 overexposed one
> stop to capture some detail in the faces of the workers.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch