Subject: Re: [Leica] on-camera flash
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 09:17:07 +0100

Oliver,

While I try to shoot as much available light as possible, there are occasions
when a flash is simply needed (e.g. I have slow film in the camera and no fast
film in my bag, or no time to change films). For those situations I find the
SF20 very handy. It is small enough to always be in my Domke 803, and with the
diffuser the light is quite nice. If I am careful about how I position myself
relative to the subject and the background, then the dreaded dark shadows on
the wall can be easily avoided. Best of all, with the M6TTL+SF20 combination,
exposure is always spot on, even on Kodachrome 64.

Nathan