Subject: RE: [Leica] Doesn't ALL Leica gear originate from a "Leica Authorized Dealer"????? - Was International warranty...
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 10:41:29 -0500

The manufacturer should honour the warranty, but why should a local
distributer like Lisle-Kelco?  They pay good money for the exclusive right
to distrubute the camera here in Canada.  Why should they honour a warranty
on cameras essentially smuggled into the country behind their backs?

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] Doesn't ALL Leica gear originate from a "Leica Authorized Dealer"????? - Was International warranty...)
In reply to: Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Doesn't ALL Leica gear originate from a "Leica Authorized Dealer"????? - Was International warranty...)