Subject: RE: [Leica] Holy Doodle: grey market equipment
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:52:15 -0500

John,

If they tried to charge me for shipping (or anything, aside from what is
clearly stated on the warranty card) they would be in violation of the
warranty contract.  As I (and you verified ;-) said, it clearly says that it
is to be sent to "A" Leica Camera Agency, and I can take my pick of which
one from the back of the warranty brochure.  I don't see where it says I
have to pay for them to send it to Germany.

Austin