Subject: [Leica] CL Rangefinder alignment problem
From: "John Tobias" <johntobias@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 17:09:19 +0000

Hi there all

after ages as a lurker, I've a genuine problem I need your help with.

My CL has a VERTICAL alignment mismatch which is probably very easy to
correct but I don't know how. focus is accurate but when horizontally
co-incident (and in perfect focus) the rangefinder image is slightly higher
than the viewfinder image. It is not altering the usability, especially as I
keep a 35mm summicron on the body but it would be nice to correct it if
possible. I'm quite mechanically minded, servicing my own wristwatches but
I'd love some guidence as to how to do this adjustment.

thanks

John