Subject: [Leica] LA LUG: Chinatown March 16
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:10:32 -0800

OK gang... chime in this week..... Who is planning to show up?  Say 9:30AM
at the fancy gates ( Japanese term Torii?) to Chinatown?  Bring any camera
and film you want.

If you need directions, please ask... I am not really too good with that
area of LA to give directions, but I am sure someone here can do so.....

This is planned to be a shoot and walk around as you wish, with a lunch,
someplace, at noon......I will plan a get together later in April ( AFTER
tax day) to see the results.....

PS.. if you wish to get there early, let's just plan to meet at the
designated time and place....walk aroound as you wish, just get together at
9:30 for a decision on a luncheon location... Chinese, of course.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net