Subject: Re: [Leica] Available PAW, week 9! Ted Grant needed
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 20:24:56 -0800

Colin wrote & showed:

> >http://www.availabledark.com/html/paw/02/paw0209.htm<<<

Hi Colin,
The alternates are tongue and cheek right?

Yer pulling our leg's with these just to see if you can - could get a rise
out of the lads & lasses. C'mon fess up lad, as anyone posting two so badly
out of focus fronts of a standing pick-up truck doing zero miles per hour,
has to be fooling. :-)

Either that or yer trying to make us laugh at you or with you because you
got a bunch to bite. Right? C'mon now the truth. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant