Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS>Tim his insults - M3 airport security. NOW: WELL HELL READ IT! ;-)
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:16:17 -0800

At 8:13 PM -0800 3/5/02, Ted Grant wrote:
>kiklaas@iinet.net.au wrote
>>  I am new to this thread and I am gobsmacked at the amount of in-house
>>  squabbling that goes on - I would expect this in an all girls high school
>>  (do not see too many females writing into this thread) - GOSH, I thought
>>  this was meant to be an informative, fun, sharing experience.
>>
>>  I would hate to see what would happen if all came face to face - talk
>>  about egos.<<<<<
>
>Now now lass? Sorry you didn't post your name as we near all do in the
>family. So please don't be offended if yer a guy and not a wee lass. ;-) But
>I bet yer one of those beautiful blonde blue eyed well tanned Aussie ladies
>from Bondi Beach! ;-)
>
>You've just caught us at a weak moment of family in heat, as usually we're a
>damn fine bunch of folks. And as for your comment about what would happen if
>we all get face to face, well it's just wonderful as we have gatherings of
>varying numbers from one side of the planet to the other.
>
>Usually over an ale or two, food and piling Leica contests. :-)

Ted is quite right; not once has violence broken out when coming face
to face with a LUGger; but enjoyable conversation always has ;-).
Even Ted has never resorted to fighting, but maybe that is because
his wife is usually at his side....     :-)

As has been mentioned often by our host Brian, the best thing to do
when you see a post that gets under your collar is to ignore it
and/or delete it.

Just seems that I've felt it necessary to stay low and ignore an
awful lot of stuff lately :-(. Maybe it's the onset of tax season.

Anyway, stay cool and take pictures. It's not necessary to read or
respond to every post.

On a happier note, it was a lovely day here today which made it a
delight to go out when some meetings finished early with a couple of
Leica lenses (21, 35, 90) and some ACROS, and a Noblex and Neopan F.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com