Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux 1 first handling on Chasseur d'Images website.
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 23:03:42 -0800

When I ask myself what "...technology and features" will improve my photos I
always seem to come back to "shoot more film" ;-)

(and really look at the results; learning from the bad ones what not to do next
time; and how the film "saw" things differently than your eye!)

ah but this is a digital camera, it won't even take film!

happy snaps
Dennis

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> The lack of TTL flash, and the latest in storage capabilities is
> 'unbelievable for Leica?' On what planet? When has Leica ever been right up
> to the minute, and not behind the curve, in terms of technology and
> features? ;-)
>
> B. D.

<snip>