Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm pissed off
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 08:44:36 -0500

At 03:58 AM 3/6/02 -0500, you wrote:
>I am going to have a gripe which may upset a few people here. A couple of
>days ago I posted a message here in which I asked for help in
>understanding a couple of the controls of a R6.2 I had just bought. Not a
>single person replied despite the fact that there must be countless people
>here who know the answers. Doug Herr and Mr. Ng kindly sorted me out on
>the official Customer Forum on the Leica website, but nobody from here.
>
>I am just wondering if the LUG is now so busy studying its own navel and
>slagging other off that serious questions get totalley ignored.
>
>Sorry, but I had to get it off my chest!
>
>Gerry
>www.gwpics.com

Gerry,

Sorry about that.  I have an R6.2 but am far from an expert on the controls
and don't have a manual.  I just set the controls I know and ignore the
rest.  I didn't want to steer you wrong and assumed someone more
technology-minded would answer your questions.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com