Subject: RE: [Leica] Available PAW, week 9! Ted Grant needed
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:23:14 -0500

'Cuz its a cliché?  The photos isn't all that bad or anything, and I am sure
family and friends will enjoy it, but honestly, hasn't the
rusty-truck-in-the-field shot already been done to death?  A bit of a waste
of an extinct emulsion IMO (a new expression... it isn't APX25 worthy! :-).

I do think Rabiner's comments were unusually and inappropriately harsh.  I
never did understand exactly what the hell "Leica Photography" was anyway.
Leica makes rangefinders, SLRs, point & shoots, digitals, squirrelly little
no focus repros...  with the exception of medium and large format, Leica
photography is what ever you want it to be IMO.  Lighten up, Mark!

BK