Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm pissed off
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 08:37:22 -0700

On many occasions I have posted questions and not received answers. I did
not take it personally but posted the question again. Usually the second or
third time round did receive an answer. This is a list of humans with busy
lives not a call centre we pay to access.

When I first joined I used to try and answer all the questions I could but
now I let a few slide. The questions that drive me crazy are what lens a
person should get next. It is a bit like asking us what their favourite
colour is!

I have noted your email address and the next time you ask a question, and I
do not know the answer, I will make something up :-) :-) :-) :-)

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: I'm pissed off)