Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Thank you LHSA
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:59:29 EST

In a message dated 3/6/02 10:47:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
klw.51@comcast.net writes:

> I'm in the US and haven't received either the hard copy or the pdf version.
>
>  Ken Wilcox

Ken:

My recollection is that the membership renewal form you received last fall
asked if you wished to receive the Catalog electronically, check the box. You
may inadvertently have not checked the box. Give Ed Schwartreich a call at:
1-802-244-4925 or, if you can wait till the next issue in May, write him at:
57 Dog Ridge Drive, Waterbury, VT 05676, USA.

Seth         LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Thank you LHSA)