Subject: RE: [Leica] Available PAW, week 9! Ted Grant needed
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 14:18:32 -0500

No, Mark - Leica photography is making photographic images of the various
products manufactured by Leica - and it is indeed an esoteric and somewhat
bizarre fetish.

Photography using Leica cameras is just that - photography using Leica
cameras, and is no more Leica photography than photography using Pentax
cameras is something called Pentax photography. ;-)

B. D.
Neither light, nor dark.