Subject: Re: [Leica] Hypothetical.....
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 13:37:39 -0600

I don't have everything I need, but I do have everything I can now afford. And
as B.D. pointed out, prices would spike if Leica took a dive.  So acquiring
gear after a Leica dive would be expensive.  Also, I would be dissappointed in
that it would lock out future photogs from use of Leica cameras and lenses.
Sure they can use the existing stock  ... but as we have seen in the M7
exchanges, new stuff creates interest, if not excitement.
/matt