Subject: RE: [Leica] Available PAW, week 9! Ted Grant needed
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:12:13 -0500

Just for clarities sake Mark, it was me that told you to lighten up.  Maybe
it's just me, but if someone has a good shot I enjoy seeing it, regardless
of what camera was being used. <shrug> You used to not mind when B.D., or
Kyle, or when I, or others posted shots taken with nikons and holgas and
other cameras.  Why the new found intolerance?

See ya',
BK