Subject: [Leica] Town hack
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:12:55 -0800 (PST)

Marc,

Why are you such an asshole?  Why do you attack BD
every chance you get? Why do you pick apart the most
innocent of posts?  Why do you see the negative in
everything people write?  Why do you like to spam
people you don't like? Why do you twist peoples word
around?  Why do you misquote each chance you get, just
to slam a writer? Why are you hard on newbies?

Or is it that there is a 90mm ASPH up your ass or is
that just what gives you so much pleasure.

I would of sent this nasty message from my email.  But
you already made me give up my email addresse with
your over colorful vindictive messages.  That flow in
on a regular basis. You are such a prick.

Marc I hope I can respond to each of your post on the
Lug just like you do.  It might come from this email
or I'll just have to use another.  As long as you
continue to be an asshole I'll continue to post
against your little mind.

Mike Gil