Subject: RE: [Leica] Town hack
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:34:29 -0500

It sounds like someone who has a personal issue with Marc Small has gone
totally off the deep end. The post comes from someone who created a Yahoo
account with the name Marc_James_Small, and is hiding behind that to attack
Marc Small, not Mark Rabiner.

God know Marc Small and I have our issues, but this kind of stuff is really
sick and I hope that who ever this sender is, he - or she - is thrown off
the list.

B. D. Colen