Subject: Re: [Leica] Town hack
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:16:40 EST

bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

> God know Marc Small and I have our issues, but this kind of stuff is really
>  sick and I hope that who ever this sender is, he - or she - is thrown off
>  the list.
>
>  B. D. Colen

I too have differed with Marc but this is exactly the sort of outrageous
behavior that could never occur in a face-to-face meeting without leading to
serious trouble. The medium permits us to believe that we are insulated from
pay-back.

Into the bargain, the person posting such stuff is the basest kind of coward.
I just finished writing to Brian off-list respectfully urging some action.

Seth         LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Dave Mason <dcm@pobox.com> (Re: [Leica] Town hack)