Subject: [Leica] Bessa-T Anniversary Review and Rangefinder Review Forum
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 20:08:52 -0600

I have posted a biased review of the new Bessa-T/Heliar 50/3.5 Anniversary
kit on a BestStuff site at:

http://www.beststuff.com/forums/list.php?f=20

I would like to get reactions and responses from those of you who have
bought and used this kit in recent months. I would like to use this forum
for equipment review and discussion. The advantage over the Topica forums is
that the responses are in chronological order and don't arrive in your email
all day. The threads stay in one string, so reading them is much easier.

This forum is dedicated to rangefinders other than Leica. This is not a slap
in the face attempt, but an attempt to complement the LEG and LUG. I would
also like to see ContaxG reviews and comments (that poor camera seems to be
ostracized by just about all forums except ContaxG forums). The often
recondite Dante Stella is the co-administrator of the forum. I hope that his
wealth of information and the reviews on his web site will spark some
threads on the BestStuff site. He is a massive compendium of photographic
information that I hope will serve as a great resource for all of us.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA