Subject: [Leica] Re: Suggestion for future squabbles
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 7 Mar 2002 04:49:49 -0000

When I was a kid and boys were caught fighting at school - they were both
given a set of gloves and a teacher acted as referee, the rest of the
school were spectators to an organised and disciplined slugging match.
the judges decison was final and they had to shake hands afterwards)

How about - we get the squabblers - to shoot it out - (no bullets), the
Leica as weapon  - pictures speak louder than words.

Just a thought....;-)

Karina

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Suggestion for future squabbles)