Subject: [Leica] Living In a Kafka Novel
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 01:22:34 -0500

At 12:53 AM 3/7/02 -0500, Marty Deveney wrote:
>I live in Australia too.  Perth is lovely but dry and sunny.  Not everyone
likes that.  Also, like all Australian cities, it's very "new".  I used to
live in Prague - that's my favourite place to live.  Like living in a Kafka
novel (understandably that's not everyone's thing . . . ).

You honestly cannot leave us hanging like this -- did you wake up a
cockroach on alternate days and stand trial before a faceless tribunal for
an unknown dereliction on the others?  Now, that sounds a bit like the LUG
of late!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!