Subject: RE: [Leica] Draping your second Leica
From: ned@kajabbi.com
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 05:17:44 -0500

I have tried lots of different ways to carry two cameras at the same time
and found the best way by far is to use the Op-Tech strap made just for
that. It works very well as long as you remember to put the body with the
largest(in size) lens on the bottom.length adjustments can be easily made
to suit everyone and the price is more than reasoable. Check out their website.
www.op-tech.com