Subject: Re: [Leica] Optical Question
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <glewis@ftw.nrcs.usda.gov>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 08:09:09 -0600

> Okay, all you Optigods, a question for you:
>
> If a + diopter is a magnifier, wouldn't a +1.25 diopter do the same thing

I'm sorry but you didn't make the proper sacrafice at our alter, so we
aren't going to answer you question. Please leave an M-4 at the main
temple of Photosis and we'll get back to you. }:^)>>

				yours "GOOD GOD",

					Garry
- --
I think I finally figured out the source of my problem--
I'm dealing with human beings.