Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Suggestion for future squabbles
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:20:14 EST

In a message dated 3/6/02 11:52:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kiklaas@iinet.net.au writes:

> How about - we get the squabblers - to shoot it out - (no bullets), the
>  Leica as weapon  - pictures speak louder than words.

The problem with that solution, Karina, is that I suspect that very few
people on the LUG wish to spend the time to watch or read a shoot-out or
punch the delet key so often. Unless - again hard to catch - you had your
tongue in your cheek.

Seth          LaK 9