Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: viso III brightscreen replacement
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:51:55 -0500 (EST)

thanks for the helpful advice and caveats.  i ordered the screen.
brightscreen said there were no adjustments that needed to be made,
but that some of the work was intricate.  i see what they mean.
i'll do all my work inside a box or something to keep the pieces from
flying around.

thanks again!

- -rei

p.s. hillsdale? i'm in ridgewood!