Subject: [Leica] Karina...
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:55:19 -0600

I must have missed your introductory post (or maybe you didn't send one) but
I'm interested in all Leica photographers women. I'm guessing by your name
you are one...as am I tho my name often gets mistaken for a man's. Surely
you realize we are in the minor, minor, minority on this
list..............hang on sistah!

In any event, welcome to the group, what kind of shooting do you do and do
you have a web site where I can see it?

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press
Telephone 816-333-9111