Subject: RE: [Leica] Official soft release
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:34:36 -0500

Tom's not getting screwed - he just needs to start putting HIS softees up on
thesightthatdarenotspeakitsname. Maybe we could designate them "official"
Leica Users Group Soft Releases, state that they are used by etc. etc. etc.,
and then Tom can start to let them trickle out...;-)

And, smiley aside, I'm quite serious. Tom's helped all of us in countless
ways - maybe we can help him this way.

B. D.