Subject: [Leica] Waiting for Leica items
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 19:00:45

In terms of waiting I made a rule, I do not wait longer then 6 months.
History:
- -Lens shade for Tri-Elmar almost 6 months waiting, I will get it, finally. I
was about to cancel that order.
- -Lens cap for 60/3.5 macro, no response from local shop, or distributor, or
Leica. I canceled that order  after 6 months.
- -90mm Colopan lens for Pradovit projector. It came after 2 months.

Leica generates demand, which they can not fulfill at the beginning. There
are stories about it, i.e new 28/2 waiting, on LUG archive. It is common
behavior, specially for companies outside of North America (PlayStation2, no
problem with Xbox).

VIctor