Subject: Re: [Leica] Official soft release
From: "Don" <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:04:24 -0600

B.D. you are sure right about that.

I learned long, long ago that auctions have one single purpose and that
is to drive up the price by encouraging people to compete with each
other to see who has the honor of taking the item home with them.

Go to the store, buy something new for approximately the same price and
get a warranty.  That way the purchaser is only vying with the dealer
rather than a large number of chumps.

Don R.