Subject: [Leica] Neal F PAW week 10
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 22:36:10 -0500

For what it's worth my week 10 is up
The prime shot is of Princeton University's Nassau Hall taken for an angle not normally viewed;
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/wk10.jpg.html>
My alternate for this week was a not the shot that I had intended to take from this location, just down the road from this barn is New Jersey's only remaining
covered bridge, but with a grey sky and no cloud detail the shot was boring. As I was turning to leave I noticed this planter sitting on the rock wall next to the
barn.;
<http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/wk10alt.jpg.html>

As usual any comments are welcome, criticisms are the only way to gain from your experience.

Neal F

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Neal F PAW week 10)