Subject: Subject: [Leica] Re: [SP] PAW wk 10/sl
From: Robert Schneider <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 09:56:23 -0500

Allan,

Picture a Week comments?  Aren't you forgetting something?

Remember when you wrote this demeaning, passive-aggressive post?

> I'll stand with you on this. I find B.D. as obnoxious as anyone, but
> I'll fight to the death his right to be so.
>
> JUST KIDDING, B.D.!!!  :)
>
> Allan
>

> On Wednesday, March 6, 2002, at 05:27 PM, Barney Quinn wrote:
>> Brian said he found the person and will remove the individual. BD, to be
>> fair, doesn't seem to me to be the kind of person who hides behind
>> anonymous e-mail accounts. I don't think that witch hunting, or casting
>> BD as the witch, helps one little bit.

Remember that it was revealed that B. D. Colen was most definitely NOT the
source of the offensive, fake MJS post?

You and Arthur Gottschalk both owe B. D. Colen sincere, on-list apologies.

Rob Schneider