Subject: SV: [Leica] Bad Ebay Experience
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:22:12 +0100

Luigi is absolutely tops, no doubt, and so are his cases!! Highly
recommended.

- -Duncan

Speaking of Luigi Crescenzi,

I just received a beautiful half case and strap in brown leather from Luigi
that smells wonderful.

It is a half case made for the M series with the  Rapidwinder or Leicavit.

I was able to pay for this through Bidpay by credit card, we both received
confirmation that the money order had been mailed out and Luigi immediately
sent out the case by UPS express from Rome, Italy.

I had it by the end of the week and couldn't be happier.

On his auctions he mentions someone else in Italy that is copying his work
from Milan. I don't know if this is who you purchased it from.

But if anyone is interested in his cases you can see lots of photos on his
website:

http://www.leicatime.com/

He is very quick to answer any emails.

Just email him and tell him what you want.

I will say however, the ONLY way you can use Bidpay is if you have won an
auction. They will not let you transfer funds unless it is auction related.

For me, the easiest thing was to use the buy it now option on his auction
for the particular case that I was interested in, then pay with Bidpay.

He basically ignored the auction which was only for the half case since I
also wanted the optional strap for $40 more.

He simply told me how much to pay and then dispatched it once confirmation
had been received of payment thru Bidpay.

Would definitely do business again with him.

Tom Henson

Mehrdad said << Karina, next time you might want to try luigi. but federico
will send you
the case, i have bought from him. >>